Policy and Taxation Group Supporters Only Update
November 17 at 3pm EST; 12pm PST
Info provided upon registration
Please donate now so you do not miss out on this important update from leaders working on these time sensitive tax policy issues.
- Welcome by Pat Soldano; President, PATG and FEUSA
- Catherine Kuerbitz; Chief Of Staff for Chairman of Agriculture Committee, Rep David Scott (D) (GA)
- Senator Tester (D) (MT)
- Frank Luntz, Pollster, and communication analyst will discuss, “The impact of the November 2021 elections in November 2022”. He’ll also talk about where America now stands on taxes, spending, infrastructure, and the other key issues of the 2021-2022 governing cycle.
- Brandon Roman, Squire Patton Boggs; “Build Back Better Act; What is in it?”
- Russ Sullivan, Brownstein Hyatt Faber Scheck; “Build Back Better Act; What is NOT in it and When will it happen?”
- 4:00 pm Pat Soldano; Closing comments.
To receive the Zoom information and to be invited, your membership with PATG needs to be PAID and CURRENT. There is a link below to securely donate now.
PATG provides these Zoom meetings as a benefit to our Supporters, which include the latest public policy intelligence and Washington, DC insiders’ perspectives.
Becoming a supporter of PATG provides these benefits and exclusive access while supporting our important mission.
We are in a battle and need your support. It is a critical time. The current Administration and Congress are threatening sweeping, historic tax increases on the very businesses that are supposed to lead our country out of the current economic climate created by the COVID pandemic.
Policy and Taxation Group is your voice in Washington on economic freedom. We advocate for policies that allow American families to fully enjoy the economic liberties and benefits of a robust free market unique to our nation. For over 25 years, we have been the loudest voice in the nation’s capital on eliminating the death tax. This ill-conceived tax has a destructive impact on families, family businesses, job creation, and the national economy.
@FamilyEnterpriseUSA @PolicyAndTaxationGroup @DitchTheEstateTax #FamilyBusiness #Business #SmallBiz #EstateTax #Deathtax #CapitalGainsTax #StepUpInBasis #Taxes #gifttax #Generationskippingtax #InheritanceTax #repealestatetax #promotefamilybusinesses #taxLegislation #AdvocatingForFamilyBusinesses #incometax #Generationallyowned #Multigenerationalbusiness