We Need Your Support!!!
Policy and Taxation Group is a 501(c)(4) organization comprised solely of families directly or indirectly impacted by this harmful tax. Your support is being sought to invest in our strategic efforts to promote both short-term and long-term relief on Capitol Hill, to defeat harmful tax increases and provide practical leadership in the repeal/relief community. PLEASE DONATE NOW!
Supporter Value Proposition
Yearly Fees; Minimum Fee $5,000. Average per family $20,000.
- Regular emails with essential political and legislative updates, vital to families and their businesses.
- Invitation to quarterly video calls and regional events in your area that may include private luncheons with distinguished speakers, roundtables, and forums. Special invitations to our strategic partners’ events, including webinars and other informative events.
- Meetings with Members of Congress and senior staff. Connections to family offices, family businesses, and other decision-makers. Invitation to our
- Annual or Semi-Annual Washington, DC Meeting, and related social events. Include meetings on Capitol Hill with legislators and political insiders.
- Consideration for Board of Directors position for family office or family business; Minimum $10,000 Donation.
Strategic Partner – commercial family office or non-family business company $25,000 (Yearly Fees)
- Personal introductions to Board members, family members, and family offices.
- Invitations to professional networking and social events that are attended by business leaders and family office executives.
- Public acknowledgment, a dedicated social media post, and press release announcement sent out digitally to all email lists.
- Recognition and company link on PATG website and in select documents.
Customized sponsorship also available upon request
Most importantly, your support advances our important mission and fuels our advocacy, educational, and outreach activities to protect families, their businesses, and a lifetime of savings.
For those who prefer to send donations via traditional mail please send your checks to:
Policy and Taxation Group
712 H Street NE Suite 1091
Washington DC 20002
Have questions or would like more information about becoming a Supporter or donating? Please contact John Marino at [email protected]