We hope you will join us for a PATG update call on May 6, 2021 at 12pm PT or 3pm ET.
Below is the Zoom Webinar agenda for the noteworthy speakers who will be talking on current legislative and political agendas and platforms:
- Welcome by Pat Soldano and intro Frank Luntz
- Frank Luntz, FIL, Inc. “President Biden’s First 100 days”
- Brandon Roman, Squire Patton Boggs, “Status of Estate Tax Rate Reduction Legislation in House and Senate”; introduce Patrick O’Connor.
- Patrick O’Connor, Legislative Assistant for Congressman Henry Cuellar (D) (TX); “Democratic Prospective on Estate Tax Rate Reduction”
- Russ Sullivan, Brownstein Hyatt Faber Scheck; “American Family Plan and Jobs Plan”
- Brandon Roman, Squire Patton Boggs; “Elimination of Step Up in Basis Legislation and EY report”;
- Pat Soldano shares results; “2021 FEUSA Annual Family Business Survey and Economic Research”; (time permitting)
- 4:00 pm Pat Soldano; Closing comments.
It should be one of our most interesting calls so I hope you can join us.
Zoom webinar details:
- May 6, 2021
- 12pm PT or 3pm ET
- 1 hour
If you are receiving this email and you are not a Supporter of Policy and Taxation Group, please join below to assure you will receive an invite to these calls. You will need to register to join the call.
For those of you who are already Supporters, thank you for your continued support!
Policy and Taxation Group is your voice in Washington on economic freedom. We advocate for policies that allow American families to fully enjoy the economic liberties and benefits of a robust free market unique to our nation. For over 25 years, we have been the loudest voice in the nation’s capital on eliminating the death tax. This ill-conceived tax has a destructive impact on families, family businesses, job creation, and the national economy.