We hope you will join us for a PATG update call on July 29, 2021 at 12pm PT or 3pm ET.
Hear the following noteworthy speakers talk on possible tax and legislative polices that could affect families and their business:
- Frank Luntz, FIL, Inc. “The War on the Wealthy in the Biden Era”
- James Williams, Legislative Assistant to Senator Thune (R-SD)
- Katherine Monge, Senior Policy Advisor for Speaker Pelosi: to be interviewed by Russ Sullivan
- Russ Sullivan, Brownstein Hyatt Faber Scheck; “Tax Policies that Could Impact Families and Their Businesses”
- Brandon Roman, Squire Patton Boggs; “Estate Tax Policy Possibilities”
- Pat Soldano; Closing comments.
It should be one of our most interesting calls so I hope you can join us.
Zoom webinar details:
- July 29, 2021
- 12pm PT or 3pm ET
- 1 hour
If you are receiving this email and you are not a Supporter of the Policy and Taxation Group, please join below to assure you will receive an invite to these calls. You will need to register to join the call.
For those of you who are already Supporters, thank you for your continued support!
Policy and Taxation Group is your voice in Washington on economic freedom. We advocate for policies that allow American families to fully enjoy the economic liberties and benefits of a robust free market unique to our nation. For over 25 years, we have been the loudest voice in the nation’s capital on eliminating the death tax. This ill-conceived tax has a destructive impact on families, family businesses, job creation, and the national economy.
@FamilyEnterpriseUSA @PolicyAndTaxationGroup @DitchTheEstateTax #FamilyBusiness #Business #SmallBiz #EstateTax #Deathtax #CapitalGainsTax #StepUpInBasis #Taxes