Policy and Taxation Group is your voice in Washington on economic freedom. We advocate for policies that allow American families to fully enjoy the economic liberties and benefits of a robust free market unique to our nation. For over 25 years, we have been the loudest voice in the nation’s capital on eliminating the death tax. This ill-conceived tax has a destructive impact on families, family businesses, job creation, and the national economy.
How Can You Help?
Policy and Taxation Group is the best way for families, companies and individuals to support and impact the direction of the movement for estate tax relief. For information regarding contributions, please contact us.
- Budget Deficit
- Death Tax
- Estate Tax
- Estate Tax Horror Stories
- Family Business Caucus
- Family Businesses
- Family Enterprise USA
- In The News
- Income Tax
- Multi Generational Business
- Pat Soldano
- Policy And Taxation Group
- State by State Status
- Step-Up In Basis
- Tax Cuts
- Video Post
- Webinar Replays
Death Tax & Estate Tax News
- Keeping It in the Family: Why Succession Planning Matters
- Saying It Out Loud, By Pat Soldano. March 2023.
- Future-Proof Your Business: The Importance of Succession Planning
- Family Businesses in America Sound the Alarm on Tax and Labor Challenges in 2023 Survey
- FY2024 Budget Request Includes Tax Proposals for Wealthy Americans. Summary and Analysis.
- The Benefits of Succession Planning: Family Matters in Business Succession
- Family Businesses Receive a Boost in Representation with New Caucus
- Don’t Miss Our Live Event: 2023 Family Business Survey Results and Voter Attitudes Towards Elections
- Biden Budget Proposal, Committee Updates, IRS Leak Investigations, and More
- [Last chance] Register For the March 8th Legislative and Political Updates Webinar
- Succession Planning is Important For a Variety of Reasons, Particularly for Family-Owned Businesses