Your Opinion Matters. Join the movement—take our quick survey, influence change, and unlock VIP access to exclusive political insights in 2024. Thank you for your support!
In this video, Pat Soldano, president of Family Enterprise USA, hosts a discussion on year-end strategies to maximize charitable giving. She is joined by Abby Axelrod Wonderman and Brian Kirk of Fiduciary Trust International.
The speakers discuss a variety of topics related to charitable giving, including:
- Articulating your values and motivations for giving
- Identifying your focus areas or issue areas
- Writing a personal mission statement
- Involving family members in philanthropy
- Deciding how much to give
- Determining when to give
- Choosing how to give (outright gifts, trusts, donor advice funds, private foundations)
- Tax strategies for charitable giving
The speakers provide a number of helpful tips and insights for individuals and families who are interested in maximizing their charitable impact. They also discuss some of the common challenges that people face when making charitable decisions.
- Charitable giving is a powerful tool that can be used to make a real difference in the world.
- There are a number of different ways to give charitably, and the best approach will vary depending on your individual circumstances and goals.
- Careful planning can help you maximize the impact of your charitable giving.
This video is intended for individuals and families who are interested in maximizing their charitable impact. It is also relevant for financial advisors and other professionals who work with clients who are making charitable decisions.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this article. While you’re here, we have a small favor to ask…
As we prepare for what promises to be a pivotal year for America, we’re asking you to consider becoming a supporter.
The need for fact-based reporting of issues important to family offices and successful individuals and protecting a lifetime of savings has never been greater. Now more than ever, family offices and successful individuals are under fire. That’s why Policy and Taxation Group is passionately working to increase the awareness of issues important to family offices and successful individuals, while continuing to strengthen our presence on Capitol Hill.
Since 1995, Policy and Taxation Group has been the leading advocacy group working to reduce and eliminate estate tax, gift tax, and generation skipping transfer tax while blocking increased income tax and capital gains taxes, the creation of a wealth tax, and other hostile tax policies that punish hardworking taxpayers and success.
#incometax #taxseason #federaltaxpolicy #taxation #EstateTax #Deathtax #wealthtax #taxLegislation #CongressionalCaucus #CapitalGainsTax #incometaxrates #incometaxseason #taxrefund #taxreturn #incometaxreturn #gifttax #Generationskippingtax #InheritanceTax #repealestatetax #FamilyBusiness #promotefamilybusinesses #familyowned #supportlocalbusiness #womeninbusiness #AdvocatingForFamilyBusinesses #Generationallyowned #Multigenerationalbusiness @FamilyEnterpriseUSA @PolicyAndTaxationGroup @DitchTheEstateTax #FamilyEnterpriseUSA #PolicyAndTaxationGroup #DitchTheEstateTax