The 2020 Family Enterprise USA Family Businesses survey is here.
Family Enterprise USA is a 501 (c)(3) organization dedicated to educating lawmakers and growing public support for family businesses across America.
Each year, Family Enterprise USA surveys family business owners across the country to learn about their challenges and ensure that their voices are heard on Capitol Hill.
Your business-owning members may want such a voice and the opportunity to participate in this year’s family businesses survey.
Goals of the Family Businesses survey
- The 2020 Family Enterprise USA Family Businesses survey takes just a few minutes to complete and is open until March 27. All survey responses are completely confidential. Survey topics include:
- The number of jobs created and revenue generated by American family businesses
- How the estate tax impacts family businesses and their legacy
- Greatest impediments to growth faced by family businesses
- Economic priorities of family businesses
- Philanthropic giving and community involvement of family businesses
Policy and Taxation Group is your voice in Washington on economic freedom. We advocate for policies that allow American families to fully enjoy the economic liberties and benefits of a robust free market unique to our nation. For over 25 years, we have been the loudest voice in the nation’s capital on eliminating the death tax. This ill-conceived tax has a destructive impact on families, family businesses, job creation, and the national economy.