Tuesday’s come-from-behind election victory for Scott Brown (R-MA) to Senator Ted Kennedy’s seat (D-MA) has changed the game on a number of issues on Capitol Hill, most notably health care reform, but it also will likely have ramifications for us as well. Over the past few days we have begun to reengage both Democratic leaders and our key allies to prepare for the fight that lies ahead in this especially complex political environment. At this point there is little certainty among Hill staff as to any expectations of how the House and Senate may proceed on estate tax reform. We are currently preparing ourselves, our legislative champions and our organizational allies to move quickly and intelligently as the issue takes shape. As you know, there is a lot at stake for our families, and we will continue to keep you informed as we gain additional insight and information.
How Can You Help?
Policy and Taxation Group is the best way for families, companies and individuals to support and impact the direction of the movement for estate tax relief. For information regarding contributions, please contact us.
- Budget Deficit
- Death Tax
- Estate Tax
- Estate Tax Horror Stories
- Family Business Caucus
- Family Businesses
- Family Enterprise USA
- In The News
- Income Tax
- Multi Generational Business
- Pat Soldano
- Policy And Taxation Group
- State by State Status
- Step-Up In Basis
- Tax Cuts
- Video Post
- Webinar Replays
Death Tax & Estate Tax News
- Transform Your Family’s Financial Future with Modern Trust Designs
- Census Report Fuels Child Tax Credit Debate and More Updates
- Saying It Out Loud, By Pat Soldano. September 2023.
- Discover the Secrets to Safeguarding Your Family’s Financial Future – Join Our Webcast!
- Make an Impact: Contact Your Representatives to Join The Congressional Family Business Caucus!
- Comprehensive Updates: Government, Health Care, and Immigration
- How Can Philanthropy Build the Next Generation’s Financial Skills?
- Nasser Watar Joins Family Enterprise USA Board of Directors
- Cybersecurity is No Longer Optional, It’s a Necessity
- Congressional Deadline Looms: What to Expect for Fiscal Year 2024
- Register Now for Webcast Starting at 12P PT: Philanthropic Strategies for Successful Families