Tuesday’s come-from-behind election victory for Scott Brown (R-MA) to Senator Ted Kennedy’s seat (D-MA) has changed the game on a number of issues on Capitol Hill, most notably health care reform, but it also will likely have ramifications for us as well. Over the past few days we have begun to reengage both Democratic leaders and our key allies to prepare for the fight that lies ahead in this especially complex political environment. At this point there is little certainty among Hill staff as to any expectations of how the House and Senate may proceed on estate tax reform. We are currently preparing ourselves, our legislative champions and our organizational allies to move quickly and intelligently as the issue takes shape. As you know, there is a lot at stake for our families, and we will continue to keep you informed as we gain additional insight and information.
How Can You Help?
Policy and Taxation Group is the best way for families, companies and individuals to support and impact the direction of the movement for estate tax relief. For information regarding contributions, please contact us.
- Budget Deficit
- Death Tax
- Estate Tax
- Estate Tax Horror Stories
- Family Businesses
- Family Enterprise USA
- In The News
- Income Tax
- Multi Generational Business
- Pat Soldano
- Policy And Taxation Group
- State by State Status
- Step-Up In Basis
- Tax Cuts
- Video Post
- Webinar Replays
Death Tax & Estate Tax News
- Saying It Out Loud, By Pat Soldano. November 2022.
- New Videos Reveal Difficulties, Successes in Transitioning to Next Generation, & Giving Back
- Post-Midterms Analysis
- PODCAST: “What Happened?” Midterm Elections – Winners and Losers
- PODCAST: 2022 Midterm Panel Post-Election Follow Up
- Is a For-Profit Family Office Right for You?
- Analysis of the Mid-Term Elections
- 2022 Midterms Post-Election Outlook and Analysis
- Save The Date: November 16th Webinar Talking About The Impact of Midterm Results – By Invitation Only
- WEBINAR REPLAY: Business Owners 2022 Family Business Survey Review
- Midterms State of Play. Less Than a Week Out From Election Day.