Policy and Taxation Group is excited to announce that Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX) has just officially been announced as the next chairman of the Ways and Means Committee. Rep. Brady is a true champion of the estate tax repeal effort and the author of this year’s estate tax repeal bill, which passed in the House of Representatives in April. Rep. Brady will replace former Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI), who stepped down last week after being elected Speaker of the House. PATG’s close relationship with the new chairman will allow us to continue making estate tax repeal a priority for the Ways and Means Committee moving forward.
How Can You Help?
Policy and Taxation Group is the best way for families, companies and individuals to support and impact the direction of the movement for estate tax relief. For information regarding contributions, please contact us.
- Budget Deficit
- Death Tax
- Estate Tax
- Estate Tax Horror Stories
- Family Business Caucus
- Family Businesses
- Family Enterprise USA
- In The News
- Income Tax
- Multi Generational Business
- Pat Soldano
- Policy And Taxation Group
- State by State Status
- Step-Up In Basis
- Tax Cuts
- Video Post
- Webinar Replays
Death Tax & Estate Tax News
- Treasury Department, Eliminate OECD Funding, Bipartisan Group Rebuffs Biden and More
- New York Times Spotlights Family Businesses, Family Enterprise USA Research in Sunday Business Section
- Join Us for a Discussion on Family Business, Legislation, and Voter Attitudes: 2023 Survey Results Live Event
- Senators Renew Efforts, Yellen Defends 2024 Budget Proposals, CBO Report, and More
- PODCAST: Rep. Schneider Spotlights Importance of Educating Congress on Power of Family Businesses in New Podcast
- Keeping It in the Family: Why Succession Planning Matters
- Saying It Out Loud, By Pat Soldano. March 2023.
- Future-Proof Your Business: The Importance of Succession Planning
- Family Businesses in America Sound the Alarm on Tax and Labor Challenges in 2023 Survey
- FY2024 Budget Request Includes Tax Proposals for Wealthy Americans. Summary and Analysis.
- The Benefits of Succession Planning: Family Matters in Business Succession