Policy and Taxation Group is excited to announce that Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX) has just officially been announced as the next chairman of the Ways and Means Committee. Rep. Brady is a true champion of the estate tax repeal effort and the author of this year’s estate tax repeal bill, which passed in the House of Representatives in April. Rep. Brady will replace former Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI), who stepped down last week after being elected Speaker of the House. PATG’s close relationship with the new chairman will allow us to continue making estate tax repeal a priority for the Ways and Means Committee moving forward.
How Can You Help?
Policy and Taxation Group is the best way for families, companies and individuals to support and impact the direction of the movement for estate tax relief. For information regarding contributions, please contact us.
- Budget Deficit
- Death Tax
- Estate Tax
- Estate Tax Horror Stories
- Family Businesses
- Family Enterprise USA
- In The News
- Policy And Taxation Group
- State by State Status
- Step-Up In Basis
- Tax Cuts
- Video Post
Death Tax & Estate Tax News
- PATG Zoom on 9/22 Addressing Latest Tax Legislation – PATG Supporters Only
- IMPORTANT NEWS: Ways and Means Propose tax increases on Family Business and High Income Individuals
- Estate Tax Projects Within the Treasury’s 2021-2022 Priority Guidance Plan
- Senator Wyden Released Legislation: “Significant Changes To The Taxation Of Partnership Distributions, Allocations, And Gain Recognition Rules”
- Plan to Attend – Introduction to Family Governance Webinar
- Family Businesses Face Pandemic Challenges and Legislative Concerns
- Poll: How Long is Your Longest-Term Employee?
- National Poll Results: Do Legislators Listen to You?
- Register Now to Attend “Introduction to Family Governance” Webinar
- WATCH: Is Life Insurance A Solution For The Estate Tax?
- Join Us For Introduction to Family Governance