Policy and Taxation Group is excited to announce that Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX) has just officially been announced as the next chairman of the Ways and Means Committee. Rep. Brady is a true champion of the estate tax repeal effort and the author of this year’s estate tax repeal bill, which passed in the House of Representatives in April. Rep. Brady will replace former Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI), who stepped down last week after being elected Speaker of the House. PATG’s close relationship with the new chairman will allow us to continue making estate tax repeal a priority for the Ways and Means Committee moving forward.
How Can You Help?
Policy and Taxation Group is the best way for families, companies and individuals to support and impact the direction of the movement for estate tax relief. For information regarding contributions, please contact us.
Death Tax & Estate Tax News
- Saturno and Plimpton Join The Board of Directors of Family Enterprise USA
- HEALS Act Safe and Healthy Workplace Tax Credit Guide for Employers
- HEALS Act Comparison to HEROES Act and Current Law
- Family Business Report Presented to BNY Mellon Wealth Management Group
- Survey of Family Enterprises Reveals COVID-19 Is Still a Big Concern
- When cupcakes met COVID: How one family business pivoted to sweet success
- Business is ‘popping’ during the pandemic for fifth-generation popcorn company
- Trump Visits Guilford, Maine to Thank Puritan Employees
- Mother-daughter team draws on ‘wealth of experience’ to help clients through uncertain times
- Family business owners weigh in on taxes, regulation
- State News – Illinois
- COVID-19 & Capital Hill
- Getting America Open Again
- The Virus Is Vaporizing Tax Revenues, Putting States in a Bind
- Congress Moved Quickly to Pass Costly Aid Package
- How Did You Help During the Great Pandemic?