Policy and Taxation Group is excited to announce that Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX) has just officially been announced as the next chairman of the Ways and Means Committee. Rep. Brady is a true champion of the estate tax repeal effort and the author of this year’s estate tax repeal bill, which passed in the House of Representatives in April. Rep. Brady will replace former Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI), who stepped down last week after being elected Speaker of the House. PATG’s close relationship with the new chairman will allow us to continue making estate tax repeal a priority for the Ways and Means Committee moving forward.
How Can You Help?
Policy and Taxation Group is the best way for families, companies and individuals to support and impact the direction of the movement for estate tax relief. For information regarding contributions, please contact us.
Death Tax & Estate Tax News
- Summary of COVID-19 Relief Provisions Relevant to Local Governments
- Family Office Outlook 2021 Silicon Valley / Virtual Forum
- #FamilyFirst webcast with Pat Soldano
- A Family Business Tragedy
- Congress Passes Omnibus, COVID-19 Relief
- Taxation & Representation
- IRS Releases Priority Guidance Plan
- Alan Hirschfeld joins the Board of Directors of Policy and Taxation Group
- Results of FEUSA 2020 COVID- 19 survey and impact on Family Businesses
- VIDEO: Watch 6-minute video with Pat Soldano; “Tax Legislation Issues for Family Businesses”
- 2020 Election Results and Key Dates to Watch
- Neal and Brady Introduce Retirement Legislation
- VIDEO: Election 2020: Presidential Candidates’ Positions on Individual Tax Policies
- VIDEO: Election 2020 – Presidential Candidates’ Positions on Estate and Wealth Tax Policies
- VIDEO: Election 2020 – Safety and Healthy Workplace Tax Credit
- VIDEO: Corporate Transparency Act