A MESSAGE FROM OUR FOUNDER – Pat Soldano
I am contacting you to request your help in reaching business-owning families and asking them to complete the 2019 Family Enterprise USA survey.
To access the short, online survey, the link –> https://familyoffice.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eJyu0ion4R3092l?source=ptg
I am asking you to share this survey with families that you believe may be interested in participating.
Family Enterprise USA is a 501 (c)(3) organization dedicated to educating lawmakers and growing public support for family businesses across America.
Each year, Family Enterprise USA surveys business owners across the country to learn about their challenges and ensure that their voices are heard on Capitol Hill.
I am reaching out to you with the understanding that your business-owning members may want such a voice and the opportunity to participate in this year’s survey.
Goals of the survey
The 2019 FEUSA survey takes just a few minutes to complete and is open until March 27.
All survey responses are completely confidential. Survey topics include:
- The number of jobs created and revenue generated by American family businesses
- How the estate tax impacts family businesses and their legacy
- Greatest impediments to growth faced by family businesses
- Economic priorities of family businesses
- Philanthropic giving and community involvement of family businesses
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me or our research team at [email protected]