Frank Luntz – an Each American Dream survey found that 78% of Americans now say that working hard and doing the right thing isn’t enough to get ahead. Responders point to politicians, corruption, and debt as sources.
How Can You Help?
Policy and Taxation Group is the best way for families, companies and individuals to support and impact the direction of the movement for estate tax relief. For information regarding contributions, please contact us.
Death Tax & Estate Tax News
- Saturno and Plimpton Join The Board of Directors of Family Enterprise USA
- HEALS Act Safe and Healthy Workplace Tax Credit Guide for Employers
- HEALS Act Comparison to HEROES Act and Current Law
- Family Business Report Presented to BNY Mellon Wealth Management Group
- Survey of Family Enterprises Reveals COVID-19 Is Still a Big Concern
- When cupcakes met COVID: How one family business pivoted to sweet success
- Business is ‘popping’ during the pandemic for fifth-generation popcorn company
- Trump Visits Guilford, Maine to Thank Puritan Employees
- Mother-daughter team draws on ‘wealth of experience’ to help clients through uncertain times
- Family business owners weigh in on taxes, regulation
- State News – Illinois
- COVID-19 & Capital Hill
- Getting America Open Again
- The Virus Is Vaporizing Tax Revenues, Putting States in a Bind
- Congress Moved Quickly to Pass Costly Aid Package
- How Did You Help During the Great Pandemic?