Please click the link below to view the replay of FOX’s most recent webinar on the impact of proposed Section 2704 regulations on families in which Skip Fox, Aubrey Rothrock and I participated.
Urgent FOX Webinar – Is the Clock Ticking for Valuation Discounts? – IRC Sec. 2704
To view the webinar presentation with our compliments, click here, create your free FOX Public Network account, then enter the Coupon Code WEBINARIRC2704 at checkout.
The announcement of proposed regulations under Internal Revenue Code Section 2704 has many families and their advisors scrambling to mitigate the potential impact the regulation could have on their estate planning efforts. Owners of family businesses have traditionally relied on valuation discounts to curb the estate and gift tax burden associated with transferring wealth and ownership to future generations. That could all change by the end of the year, should the proposed regulations take effect. Join us for a special webinar as our panel of experts offered their insights and advice on what families can do to prepare themselves for Sec. 2704.
- Charles D. Fox IV, Partner – McGuireWoods LLP
- Brian Reardon, Consultant – Private Investor Coalition (PIC) and Senior Advisor, Venn Strategies, LLC
- Aubrey A. Rothrock III, Partner – Squire Patton Boggs LLP
- Patricia M. Soldano, Founder – Policy and Taxation Group
- Domingo P. Such, III, Partner – Perkins Coie LLP